Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Day 23 - A picture of your favorite book

goodness.  this is really hard.


i'm the type of reader that can sit down and read just about anything.  i even asked my mom what my favourite book was when i was a kid, and she couldn't tell me that either cause we read so much.
when i was pregnant with C i read the twilight series in about 2 weeks, but i wouldn't call them my favourites.  


when i was in junior high, we were all obsessed with reading Christopher Pike.
remember these books?  I probably have about 50 of them in my parent's basement.  sorry mom.


after high school i started to read the "left behind series". 
 that probably took about 4-5 years to read the whole thing because i had to keep waiting for the next book to be written.
i guess i'm more of a series or specific author favourite book person.  i've been reading alot of james patterson, and nora roberts lately, but there's not one single book that i read over and over and over again.
unless, this one counts.

this book is C's favourite.  We have read this book so much i had to order a backup copy in case his gets so destroyed we can't read it anymore.  it's also the inspiration behind the name of my blog.  
"llama llama red pyjama, reads a story with his mama..."

No comments:

Post a Comment