Monday, November 15, 2010

3 for the price of 1

i neglected my blog this weekend, and we spent the better part of the weekend outside. when it's november and you can go out in a t-shirt, why would you be inside stuck in front of your computer?  

so today, it's 3 posts in one.
i'm not quite sure what's going on with the font here and why it's so squished...



Day 19 - A picture and a letter



Dear Cuba, 

I miss your beautiful blue water.  I miss your white sandy beaches.  I miss your palm trees and sunshine.  I miss your warmth.  I miss your friendly people, music and your rum.  Jason misses your cervesas and your cigars.  Please become free so I can come visit you again.

Love, 

Miranda.   
















Day 20 - A picture of somewhere you'd love to travel

Venice, Italy



Day 21 - A picture of something you wish you could forget


I really don't think there's anything i want to forget.  Everything that has happened to me,

 has happened for a reason, and i became the person i am today because of it.  I have

learned from all my experiences and moved on from them, but i'll never forget them :)

No comments:

Post a Comment