Monday, November 8, 2010

Day 14 - A picture of someone you could never imagine your life without

we're definately going to have a multi picture day today.  i can't just pick one person i couldn't imagine my life without when there's so many people who are very important to me.  so, i might as well get started.



love this guy right here.

"Every long lost dream led me to where you are
Others who broke my heart they were like Northern stars
Pointing me on my way into your loving arms
This much I know is true
That God blessed the broken road
That led me straight to you

I think about the years I spent just passing through
I'd like to have the time I lost and give it back to you
But you just smile and take my hand
You've been there you understand
It's all part of a grander plan that is coming true"


i waited all my life for a sweet little face like his



my brothers (minus RAH, but he's in the next pic) are the best any sister could ask for
in fact, if you ask them, they'll tell you i'm their favourite sister



my favourite older brother, sister in law and my nephew


and my dad and mom
i love you and honestly could not even begin to imagine my life without you
love, your favourite daughter

No comments:

Post a Comment