Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Day 16 - A picture of someone who inspires you

who inspires me?


  i've been sitting here for the past 11 minutes trying to figure this out.


i think there's different people who inspire me for different things.  for example, characters on tv shows i watch inspire me to be in better shape (or to have a shape other than round).  to play an instrument.  to sing better.  to try a new product.  to treat someone better. to have a new hairstyle.  


but then there's people who are actually in my life that live outside of my tv (gasp) who inspire me to love unconditionally.  be a better mom.  get out and be more active.  realize the importance of family and being there for one another.  to be a better christian.  to realize that life is short, and it doesn't always work out the way you planned.


so i guess today, there's no picture, but alot to think about.

No comments:

Post a Comment