Saturday, October 30, 2010

Day 05 - A picture of your favorite memory

this one was really a hard decision... how can you pick just one favourite memory?  After thinking about it awhile and looking through my pictures, i finally narrowed it down to this one.
although this trip was not my first time visiting the west coast, it was my first time travelling by myself, the first time i'd ever laid eyes on a palm tree, and the first time visiting california.




this trip was alot more than just a vacation.  it was a "starting over" trip.  it gave me the distance and space that i needed from everyone to collect my thoughts, regain my footing after a major life changing event, and truly feel that i was ok with moving on.  i had never felt more at peace with myself, and for the first time in a long time, happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment