Tuesday, October 26, 2010

30 day challenge: Day One

and we're off!  day one of the 30 day challenge (i'm not sure why it's called a challenge) and it's supposed to be a picture of yourself with 15 facts.  I did this one not too long ago with 25 random things about me, but i'm sure i can come up with 15 more things.

picture of me

1. my birthday is july 2, 1979
2. i love being on, near, or in water. (see pic of me on boat, above)
3. my natural hair colour is what i call mousy brown.
4. my favourite food is pasta.
5. my doll's name when i was a kid was "chokit".
6.  i have 3 brothers.
7. i technically have 2 wedding anniversaries: Dec 30, 2009 and Feb 4, 2010.
8. my shoe size is 11.
9. i talk to my mom almost every morning on the phone.
10. i'm a morning person.
11. i want a tattoo of a palm tree.
12. although i would be happy with either, i hope my next baby is a girl.
13. i would love to live, although not permanently, in another country.  preferrably one that's warm all year round.
14. i have never changed the address on my driver's license.
15. my birthday, J's and C's are all in July.

No comments:

Post a Comment