Sunday, January 9, 2011

woohoo!

today was my first official weigh in since J and i started changing our eating habits and shedding some weight.  
from my starting weight (which will remain my little secret haha) to today -6.8 lbs!!


one of the things that sticks in my head to help me along with my goal.  Will what i'm about to eat taste as good as losing weight will feel?  most times it causes me think about my food choices and choose what's better for me in the long run.  i'm going to keep track of my ups and downs (and hopefully there's more downs than ups!!) on the scale here.  
weigh in is every sunday!

2 comments:

  1. That's so awesome Miranda! I'm so excited for you. Have you thought of keeping a food diary to see what you are eating? It might help you recognize foods that you shouldn't eat. A lot is portion size! Keep it up my friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks!! i`m actually using a website to keep track of my food there. J and i are doing it together too, so that really helps!

    ReplyDelete