Wednesday, January 26, 2011

off the wagon

alright.  i've avoided my blog because i'm ashamed to admit that i fell off the wagon a little bit with my diet.  
ok.
i fell off the wagon, and got run over by the horse.


well, that might be a slight exaggeration, but i didn't lose any this week, and gained  0.6 of a pound.  that might not seem like alot, but in reality, when i should have lost at least 2 pounds this week, i really (in my own mind, work with me here) gained 2.6 pounds.


but ok, not the end of the world.. back on the wagon and hopefully doing better next week :)

1 comment:

  1. don't get down on yourself, every time I lose a couple of pounds it comes back with a vengence. I've been trying to get rid of the last 5 pounds but they seem to stuck like glue, and so are most of my pants : ) Hang in there, you can do it mir!

    ReplyDelete