Tuesday, August 17, 2010

more than a feeling

today was an ok day.. kiddies were all fairly good, no real complaints.. but then 730 rolls around, i put C to bed.. and now it's just me.  :(  
J is spending the night away tonight working, and well, i miss him when he's not here.  it's always nice to have that other person around to entertain C, to chat with, or just sit in silence while we watch tv or play on the computer.  it's just knowing the other person is there.. u know?


i guess i just love the big guy.  <3  we have been together for 2 1/2 years.. we had our first date on Dec 30, 2007, got engaged Dec 30, 2008, and we had our legal wedding ( we got married in cuba, but did the legal part before we went) on Dec 30, 2009.  I love that we did all those things on the same date :)  


J is absolutely the perfect man for me.  he's patient, kind, understanding, and he loves me for me.  he always finds a way to put a smile on my face no matter what my mood is, and we have a great life together.  sure we have our ups and downs just like any other couple, but we work through them and have grown to love one another more and more.  
we are overjoyed to be parents to C.. he is one awesome little man, and proof that starting over with your life isn't always a bad thing :)  


No comments:

Post a Comment