Tuesday, August 24, 2010

25 random things about me

this little fad was going around on facebook a long time ago, and i really enjoyed reading everyone's answers and finding out things about people i wouldn't have otherwise known.  so, today i'm going to revise my list.


1. my birthday is July 2, 1979
2. i've never eaten lobster.
3. i'm afraid of heights.
4. my jaw pops when i chew.
5. i was the first peron in my family to attend university and graduate with a degree.
6. i love taking pictures, and i would love to take a photography course.
7. when i was in elementary school, i competed in our yearly spring music festival, and twice won star of the festival.
8. i hate birds.
9. i have been to british columbia, ontario, pei, nova scotia, maine, new york state, california, mexico and cuba.
10.  i want a dog named finn.
11. my favourite tv show is glee.
12. i'm not good at math.  i need a calculator, or fingers lol
13. i sleep with my feet outside the blankets, and i like my room to be cold.
14. my earliest memory is the day my brother Nathan was born.  I cried.  I wanted a sister.
15. i'm a christian.
16. i have one living grandparent.
17. the theme song from the littlest hobo used to make me cry.
18. i met my husband online.
19. one of the most empowering things i have ever done, was give birth.
20. i don't like confrontation.
21. my favourite flower is a sunflower.
22. i always sing along with the radio in the car, but stop when another car comes toward me.
23. i always leave the last load of laundry in the dryer.
24. i've never had a cavity.
25. i have a phobia of being hit in the face with a ball and all my teeth being broken.

No comments:

Post a Comment