Thursday, December 2, 2010

my favourite movie

without question, the movie that i can watch over and over and over again and i still cry-laugh every time.




just thought i`d share some of my favourite lines, to help get you in the christmas spirit.


 Don't throw me down, Clark.
 I'll try not to, Aunt Bethany... 

You surprised to see us, Clark?
 Oh, Eddie... If I woke up tomorrow with my head sewn to the carpet, I wouldn't be more surprised than I am now.

Hey! If any of you are looking for any last-minute gift ideas for me, I have one. I'd like Frank Shirley, my boss, right here tonight. I want him brought from his happy holiday slumber over there on Melody Lane with all the other rich people and I want him brought right here, with a big ribbon on his head, and I want to look him straight in the eye and I want to tell him what a cheap, lying, no-good, rotten, four-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, dickless, hopeless, heartless, fat-ass, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed sack of monkey shit he is! Hallelujah! Holy shit! Where's the Tylenol? 



merry christmas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment